Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Challenge excepted
Please don't take this the wrong way, but after reading about your experiences with your previous machine, I did ask about water damage, rolling it, getting hit on the street etc. He said I was covered for anything and everything. I even have towing coverage on it. So if i breaks down on a trail 2 hours from my truck and trailer, as long as we can drag it to a road, I can call for roadside assistance and have it towed.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Please don't take this the wrong way, but after reading about your experiences with your previous machine, I did ask about water damage, rolling it, getting hit on the street etc. He said I was covered for anything and everything. I even have towing coverage on it. So if i breaks down on a trail 2 hours from my truck and trailer, as long as we can drag it to a road, I can call for roadside assistance and have it towed.
I didn't take that the wrong way. I'm a test bed for negative happenings, if it can happen it'll happen to me. My family has learned more from failure then anything else lol. If there's anything someone can take from me it's gained experience of what not to do, what to look out for and what you should protect yourself from :)
Been a hell of a ride that's not stopping anytime soon

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't take that the wrong way. I'm a test bed for negative happenings, if it can happen it'll happen to me. My family has learned more from failure then anything else lol. If there's anything someone can take from me it's gained experience of what not to do, what to look out for and what you should protect yourself from :)
Been a hell of a ride that's not stopping anytime soon
I just feel like an asshat bringing it up.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You are.. by CP is deserving. Lmao
I wouldn't say that. I didn't deserve that puddle that trashed my rig, I was riding with the family and other kids. And I wouldn't say I deserve the clutch issues, my red one took all that just fine. I'll take credit for f***ing up my control arms and stuff. Most of our issues have been things Honda has since addressed. But that's ok I'll keep going. You should understand some of that. You've caused much more damage by accidental driving then I have.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
45 minutes left & I'll be off for 9 days, hunting for that elusive whitetail during the day . A trail ride or 2 and a few cold ones at night. Come on 2:00.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Where are you going hunting?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

I wouldn't say that. I didn't deserve that puddle that trashed my rig, I was riding with the family and other kids. And I wouldn't say I deserve the clutch issues, my red one took all that just fine. I'll take credit for f***ing up my control arms and stuff. Most of our issues have been things Honda has since addressed. But that's ok I'll keep going. You should understand some of that. You've caused much more damage by accidental driving then I have.
Have you been drinking or did you bump your head?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Did you catch your foreskin in a coolers tab again?? I watched you’re drunk ass drive up the restaurant stairs at the takeover and park on the porch thinking it was a f***ing drive thru!
That sure would've been funny to watch

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20171118 161218
all shined up!. Front rt tire drags a bit . Must be brakes.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got my FX Rock lites and 3' 5v whips today. These whips are sweet. The Boss took over my rock lites when she found out they do this.
She wants them facing forward. Guess I'll order some more for rock lites.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!