WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I just got the snowblower out of the shed, moved it to the garage, and it cranked and ran just right!!! Lucky Me! Also, I just guaranteed we won't get enough snow tonight to need it. LOL. :p

Reactions: JTW and Plumber32
J

JTW

Going to a supper club tonight with the wife. Meeting my sister and her boyfriend tonight. These old fashioned diners are a big thing in Wisconsin. Usually in a rustic setting with excellent food and terrific stiff drinks. Most always a fireplace roaring and a moose head and other mounts. Dim lights, a candle at your table. Ect.
Sounds gay..

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers!
Look...im classy..beer in a glass and deer head on thr wall.:D
20171215 182831

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yes it was sent to Enterprise rental. We tracked time down to that area where we were looking at the fires on the left side of the road. Since it was a machine that took it it didn't go against anything. You gave me a couple things so I called it even lol. Absolutely no worries I was just giving you hell. But yes yes yes you did:)
Well damn buddy, you should have let me know I would have taken care of it! I will make it up to you! Did you by any chance get a photo along with the ticket? Lol, What did the rental company say about being half way across the country with their rental vehicleo_O

Reactions: nbomar
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well damn buddy, you should have let me know I would have taken care of it! I will make it up to you! Did you by any chance get a photo along with the ticket? Lol, What did the rental company say about being half way across the country with their rental vehicleo_O
I know you would've that's why I didn't say anything. Now it's pretty funny lol. he about s*** himself when he noticed nearly 6000 miles. We "were just heading to Montana " lmao!

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Sounds much fancier then

I know you would've that's why I didn't say anything. Now it's pretty funny lol. he about s*** himself when he noticed nearly 6000 miles. We "were just heading to Montana " lmao!
Priceless;)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Going to a supper club tonight with the wife. Meeting my sister and her boyfriend tonight. These old fashioned diners are a big thing in Wisconsin. Usually in a rustic setting with excellent food and terrific stiff drinks. Most always a fireplace roaring and a moose head and other mounts. Dim lights, a candle at your table. Ect.
One reason I miss living there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!