Ode to the dishes
left in the sink
While riding for 4 days
it had started to stink
So upon my return
and too drunk for concern
I threw them in the fire
and left them to burn...

Why were you going to wash paper plates and plastic forks:)

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
5 beers half the book to much to take in 8a5cc1cf0a1afa9eae97256dae296f28

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
$40 A DAY!?! you could ride at windrock and brimstone in the same day and pay that much holy crap
Really load up 4 people for a day at Windrock and Brimstone and compare it to the $30.50 per machine per day at TWRA. Uh huh $168 vs. $30.50 whose expensive now?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
well if you wanna get all technical about it fiiiinnneee.

i was more looking at it on an individual level. i had no idea the out of state pass was so high.

The annual pass is the way to go for more than 3 days. Especially if you can make it more than once a year. Load up a P1K5 take whole family of 4 for $130 non resident, $56 if TN resident.

Windrock $84 annual pass per person x4 $336. Now if you don't have a family, shoot you're redneck rich and can't complain.

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Move to TN and enjoy the $50/year deal that we get :cool:
Really load up 4 people for a day at Windrock and Brimstone and compare it to the $30.50 per machine per day at TWRA. Uh huh $168 vs. $30.50 whose expensive now?
I think I may have found a loophole in the system. It says a lifetime sportsman's license will work for your riding license and you only need one license per vehicle. If you know about Tennessee lifetime sportsman license they can be very expensive the older you get, into the thousands, but they are cheap if you are younger than 3yrs old it's around $600. So I guess if I didn't hunt or fish I could use my daughters (she's 2.5yrs old) sportsman license as our riding permit if she's riding with me? I would think so. $600 may seem like a lot for a huniting fishing and riding license but she's less than 3 and will get our money back by the time she's 8 if we were to buy her a hunting and fishing license every year. she could live to be 100yrs old and the $600 for the lifetime sportsman's license will be a great investment for her.

Last edited:
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I think I may have found a loophole in the system.

So in 12 years your daughter will be 14, when you load up to go to the annual non virtual HFAWHA meeting your going to take her along? I’m thinking when the game warden sees her hog tied in the back of your p1k proper permits is not going to be high on his list.

It’s probabl not a bad idea to get her a lifetime sportsman license FOR HER.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I may have found a loophole in the system. It says a lifetime sportsman's license will work for your riding license and you only need one license per vehicle. If you know about Tennessee lifetime sportsman license they can be very expensive the older you get, into the thousands, but they are cheap if you are younger than 3yrs old it's around $600. So I guess if I didn't hunt or fish I could use my daughters (she's 2.5yrs old) sportsman license as our riding permit if she's riding with me? I would think so. $600 may seem like a lot for a huniting fishing and riding license but she's less than 3 and will get our money back by the time she's 8 if we were to buy her a hunting and fishing license every year. she could live to be 100yrs old and the $600 for the lifetime sportsman's license will be a great investment for her.

My brother bought both of his twin boys lifetime sportsman licenses in Tennessee before he moved to Atlanta. Figured he didn’t know if they would ever want to hunt or fish but it’s a good investment now. I wish I would have bought the lifetime for Tennessee, texas, and Oklahoma when I lived in those states. Would open up a lot more hunting options for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So in 12 years your daughter will be 14, when you load up to go to the annual non virtual HFAWHA meeting your going to take her along? I’m thinking when the game warden sees her hog tied in the back of your p1k proper permits is not going to be high on his list.

It’s probabl not a bad idea to get her a lifetime sportsman license FOR HER.

Yea yea... always trying to think logical. Rednecks don’t do that right @sharp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Theoretically yes you are correct. It doesn't say who has to have the permit.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Idaho-me. Upper Payette Lake...
View attachment 73356
You know where I like to ride! Wish there were more people close by though. It is nice to ride and never run into others and find new ground though. That doesn’t happen too many other places

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!