100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol. I don’t think that’s the animal Chris Ledoux was referring too, otherwise he would’ve said “8 second life”
Ah, but if I were to not only survive but triumph over said moose, I could be like Tarzan except I'd be "Gnoman" King of the Ungulates. I wonder if any of them would sacrifice themselves on the alter, I mean dinner table for me...? Never had Moose. I love elk though. Just not in a JTW way..o_O

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea, hitting the bong to early in the day;)o_O
Did you ever see the comic book series " Howard the Duck" in a few issues he traveled to the Island of Dr. Bong. A mad evil scientist with a bell for a head and one hand was a clacker. Hard to pick your nose with that...
Pl Gerber Howard 15 081977008

Reactions: BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Did you ever see the comic book series " Howard the Duck" in a few issues he traveled to the Island of Dr. Bong. A mad evil scientist with a bell for a head and one hand was a clacker. Hard to pick your nose with that...
View attachment 83962
I think that’s the same place Scooby and Shaggy got those Scooby-Snacks

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Best ones out there? Which ones to stay away from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We use locally built steel ones at work, I forget the brand. I don’t really know about any other brands. We Have had a few welds crack and weep fuel after years of service from them.This one is the father in laws. It was a horse trade type deal for some work that was done. If I were run one in my diesel I wouldn’t use anything other aluminum, steel tanks rust internally with all the water that is in diesel, than again it rains here a lot in the winter.

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
We use locally built steel ones at work, I forget the brand. I don’t really know about any other brands. We Have had a few welds crack and weep fuel after years of service from them.This one is the father in laws. It was a horse trade type deal for some work that was done. If I were run one in my diesel I wouldn’t use anything other aluminum, steel tanks rust internally with all the water that is in diesel, than again it rains here a lot in the winter.

Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
advertisement
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Cheers!! Starting in my third double and had to open the last of my stash... gotta hit the liquor store soon.
9500F80F D232 4E9F B004 1EC2A172A4A4
BTW @GlockMeister, the liquor store near my house (and by near I mean 20 mi away) started carrying a Weller after I asked them about it.

Meant to post this a while back... got a new toya couple of weeks ago. Looking like we won’t be in OKC longer so investing in a backup plan.
69205582 851C 4C1C A4DA 0ED294808B6D

TimberKing 2200 with a 49hp Kubota, cuts up to 39” diameter, 24’ long... it’s a beast!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Cheers!! Starting in my third double and had to open the last of my stash... gotta hit the liquor store soon.
View attachment 83967
BTW @GlockMeister, the liquor store near my house (and by near I mean 20 mi away) started carrying a Weller after I asked them about it.

Meant to post this a while back... got a new toya couple of weeks ago. Looking like we won’t be in OKC longer so investing in a backup plan.
View attachment 83968

TimberKing 2200 with a 49hp Kubota, cuts up to 39” diameter, 24’ long... it’s a beast!
Let her rip!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!