BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not going to wait on the Talon ?
No, I'm on the list for the 2019 LE in white well it's not really white it's more like a pearl with silver metal flake in it. it looks awsome. the new shiny black deluxe looks bad to the bone too.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No, I'm on the list for the 2019 LE in white well it's not really white it's more like a pearl with silver metal flake in it. it looks awsome. the new shiny black deluxe looks bad to the bone too.
You need the black to match your truck that would Look BA going down the road!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was in downtown Louisville today (always a treat:confused:) and checked out the new Wolverine X2 a little more in depth than the 5 minute check i did a few weeks back. The bed seemed bigger today, for whatever reason. Really not much smaller than a midsize Ranger, so i guess i'm OK with that.
The cab was nice in the SE model i looked at, esp the seats. The view in front of the machine is awesome. What is definitely a step backwards though, is the room. I remember being impressed with the old models' almost expansive seating position and legroom. Not at all on the new one. If you shop at the big and tall store (@100Acre !!!), you'll be wanting the old model.
Admittedly, I'm NOT a small guy, but i still had to do gymnastics to keep from getting friendly with the side bolster. I currently squeeze myself in a 500, so this is not a dealbreaker, but i really wish they had just given the old model the dumping bed and new engine.

Salesman had me start it, talking about how quiet it was, so i did. It really wasn't anything remarkable just sitting there revving the engine. Not loud...but not as silent as i expected, i guess. Certainly an improvement on a Rhino or Viking. They had gotten 3 in so far, and all were sold before they hit the showroom floor, so they seem to be moving.

The other thing i looked at was the new (last year, i believe) Ranger 1000. Man...i wish they built better stuff because that thing is nice. Very nice. And big. The belt system looks to be frickin' HUGE on the thing ( i think it uses the same belt as the turbo RZR's ).
And for all those who insist on riding around with full windshields and cabs on 90-100 degree days, they also had a Northstar sitting there ready to go. Roll up windows! Like i said...they make nice stuff....if only it'd stay that way.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was in downtown Louisville today (always a treat:confused:) and checked out the new Wolverine X2 a little more in depth than the 5 minute check i did a few weeks back. The bed seemed bigger today, for whatever reason. Really not much smaller than a midsize Ranger, so i guess i'm OK with that.
The cab was nice in the SE model i looked at, esp the seats. The view in front of the machine is awesome. What is definitely a step backwards though, is the room. I remember being impressed with the old models' almost expansive seating position and legroom. Not at all on the new one. If you shop at the big and tall store (@100Acre !!!), you'll be wanting the old model.
Admittedly, I'm NOT a small guy, but i still had to do gymnastics to keep from getting friendly with the side bolster. I currently squeeze myself in a 500, so this is not a dealbreaker, but i really wish they had just given the old model the dumping bed and new engine.

Salesman had me start it, talking about how quiet it was, so i did. It really wasn't anything remarkable just sitting there revving the engine. Not loud...but not as silent as i expected, i guess. Certainly an improvement on a Rhino or Viking. They had gotten 3 in so far, and all were sold before they hit the showroom floor, so they seem to be moving.

The other thing i looked at was the new (last year, i believe) Ranger 1000. Man...i wish they built better stuff because that thing is nice. Very nice. And big. The belt system looks to be frickin' HUGE on the thing ( i think it uses the same belt as the turbo RZR's ).
And for all those who insist on riding around with full windshields and cabs on 90-100 degree days, they also had a Northstar sitting there ready to go. Roll up windows! Like i said...they make nice stuff....if only it'd stay that way.
There’s a minor positive note; we shrink as we age. I think I’m now only 6’8 & 1/2 or 3/4” as opposed to the 6’9” I used to be. No more chandeliers:eek:

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We should start dredging for gold

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement