BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fresh cut grass and little spurt of feeling froggy. Gassed on it in the straight way after going around my dirt pile and that f***ing handle bar guard dug into the ground catapulting me and the bike forward. I happened to see the bike coming towards me out of the corner of my eye and avoided it landing on me. Of course I was just goofing around in the yard and didn't have boots, gloves or a helmet. By far my worst crash yet! This one hurt and rung my bell a bit... apparently I landed on my chin.
Sounds like when I was 12 had an XR 80 was jumping over terraces in field to go check trot lines at about 45 mph had to pull up pretty hard on that bike to land right
I pulled whole hand grip came off , bike went one way I went other ,cousin said I was out ten minutes he thought I was dead bend gear shift all the way around foot peg . Didn't learn a dam thing

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

When I hit the like button I wasn’t laughing at y.......oh heck, yeah I was. Thanks for sharing

After I regained a little composure I was trying to turn it off and I couldn't find the kill switch. After I got it up and saw the clutch was broken and assessed the damage I tried to start it and it wouldn't. So I just rolled it into the garage put it on the stand took some pics and left. I'll f*** with it tomorrow. My pride hurt more than my belly.

I literally had just thought to myself.. "wow, you've come a long way and are doing pretty good. I feel fast"

Broke clutch handle, ripped the kill switch off and the wires out. Bent the handle bar guard down and I don't k ow if it's the forks or the handle bar actually bent. And it rotated my light bracket. I hit f***ing hard! And nobody there to see it or video!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fresh cut grass and little spurt of feeling froggy. Gassed on it in the straight way after going around my dirt pile and that f***ing handle bar guard dug into the ground catapulting me and the bike forward. I happened to see the bike coming towards me out of the corner of my eye and avoided it landing on me. Of course I was just goofing around in the yard and didn't have boots, gloves or a helmet. By far my worst crash yet! This one hurt and rung my bell a bit... apparently I landed on my chin.
Time to sell that thing before you get hurt. You got a family that depends on you.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad your ok ! That belly will look bad in a few days
After I regained a little composure I was trying to turn it off and I couldn't find the kill switch. After I got it up and saw the clutch was broken and assessed the damage I tried to start it and it wouldn't. So I just rolled it into the garage put it on the stand took some pics and left. I'll f*** with it tomorrow. My pride hurt more than my belly.

I literally had just thought to myself.. "wow, you've come a long way and are doing pretty good. I feel fast"

Broke clutch handle, ripped the kill switch off and the wires out. Bent the handle bar guard down and I don't k ow if it's the forks or the handle bar actually bent. And it rotated my light bracket. I hit f***ing hard! And nobody there to see it or video!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Bikes seem to always keep you humble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Whoops 02a19371647e7360adcad93430877834

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I’m glad you came out ok buddy. Can laugh a little all said and done. Dirt bikes are peaks and valleys, this’ll keep you in check for a bit:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sell it you @CumminsPusher o_O
Oh you watch it! I forgot just how much I enjoy that s*** till back on Sams this year. I’ll have me another next year, not dead yet. Slightly more cautious then younger is all but nothing like a bike:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Half worn out, warm cans of rolling rock takes me back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too
0D24FC19 D7B9 4956 B7E8 A6E7CF40C2A6

And about that weekend...Joey tonight was flipping me crap about that certain Taylor Swift jam you threw Plumber and I under the bus on. There will be repercussions:)

Last edited:
advertisement