4433D40D C3B0 413B B404 8E33D3108410

f***ing dodge

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Lol that's what they're driving. They need a ford!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Well I travel the mountains every week delivering RV’s throughout the West , and I typically average right at 12 mpg towing and 20 solo.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Were you not similar with your powerjoke?
f*** no I got 12-14 pulling my enclosed to the takeover...depended in hills and if I was going 70 or 85 lol. It got 10 pulling my 43' toy hauler to Arkansas and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mark theres 2 things men on the left coast lie about. The size of their pecker, and fuel mileage.

I’ll post picks for you on my next deliveries so you can see I’m accurate with my fuel mileage numbers. Plus there’s nothing short about me except my dick, my money, and my friends. o_O

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!