Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
DISCLAIMER: This is not in defense of GM.

Isn’t there a RAM getting 2MPG on the way to UTAH?

Also you guys own the truck and tow with it. Joey and I were given the keys.

The consistency of the results might be in question due to truck configuration, route, driver, and load configuration.
Ya but there’s two things wrong with that ram, it’s got those spark plug thingies and it’s a v engine. I think Cummins would do better then that pulling the space shuttle.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
MVIMG 20180917 062102

@Cuoutdoors

Ok Dave,

From my last trip.
Vancouver Washington to Pendleton Oregon, solo
Pendleton Oregon to Santa Clarita California, towing
Santa Clarita to Fantana California, Solo
Fontana CA to Provo Utah, towing
Provo Utah back to Vancouver

All types of terrain and temps , city traffic to interstate highway not a bad average for a Ram (Dodge)

Also, I don't lie about the truck. I'll shoot you straight about it, good or bad.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What do you call a die hard Cummins guy that likes to cummin your sister.....uncle daddyView attachment 87165

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The value will climb because Ford and Chev guys will continue to need a solid replacement engine as the truck gets lots of mileage

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 87173

@Cuoutdoors

Ok Dave,

From my last trip.

All types of terrain and temps , city traffic to interstate highway not a bad average for a Ram (Dodge)

Also, I don't lie about the truck. I'll shoot you straight about it, good or bad.
6 in a row makes it go!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 87173

@Cuoutdoors

Ok Dave,

From my last trip.

ya but we don't have mountain passes over here quite like central iowa has;)

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 87173

@Cuoutdoors

Ok Dave,

From my last trip.

Not bad numbers there sir. I know you wouldn't lie to me I just like giving you s***. Ill be honest my truck wont get that mileage. Its 10-15 no matter how much weight is behind it. I wish it were better but I didn't buy it for fuel mileage. I put on 30k a year. If my mileage improved by 5mpg it would save me about a grand$. In the grand scheme of things it's not that big of deal for me. But for a guy like you and jackal it's more important.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Not bad numbers there sir. I know you wouldn't lie to me I just like giving you s***. Ill be honest my truck wont get that mileage. Its 10-15 no matter how much weight is behind it. I wish it were better but I didn't buy it for fuel mileage. I put on 30k a year. If my mileage improved by 5mpg it would save me about a grand$. In the grand scheme of things it's not that big of deal for me. But for a guy like you and jackal it's more important.

It will be interesting to see what the mileage will be once @CumminsPusher installs the delete kit!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just had a huge I’m talking huge moose run out in front of me. It had antlers and everything. It was big! Times three. Luckily I did not hit it but I did hit my brakes and everything in the truck including the Dog went flying forward. Second time on this trip a big animal has decided now is the time to run in front of the truck

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just had a huge I’m talking huge moose run out in front of me. It had antlers and everything. It was big! Times three. Luckily I did not hit it but I did hit my brakes and everything in the truck including the Dogwood flying forward. Second time on this trip a big animal has decided now is the time to run in front of the truck
You eating those "special mushrooms " again? Did it have smurfs riding on back?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It will be interesting to see what the mileage will be once @CumminsPusher installs the delete kit!
Talked to a guy a few weeks ago with a Dodge van (Mercedes diesel) and he’s replaced a couple particulate filters at 3k a piece. Emissions on diesel seems to be much more intense then gas engines and is a growing issue on all the makes. Delete, exhaust filter and programmer your mileage and power with Cummins would come flying up
Need to kill the def and straight pipe that b****! Unfortunately I think I’d wait till after the warranty expires

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I just had a huge I’m talking huge moose run out in front of me. It had antlers and everything. It was big! Times three. Luckily I did not hit it but I did hit my brakes and everything in the truck including the Dogwood flying forward. Second time on this trip a big animal has decided now is the time to run in front of the truck
Man Saturday morning at 3am I was sitting by the coals of the fire having a last beer enjoying the night. Noticed no crickets and everything silent which is never good, the led awning light was on and that’s how I noticed the eyes looking at me from the bushes at 15 yards. Grabbed the Beretta and sat back down. Then on other side of camp by the Xterra I noticed another set then two sets. As I put the laser site on the set closest me in between the eyes they immediately were gone, looked back at the other sets that were still watching me and at same time awning light went out. Scared me so bad I fell out of the damn chair trying to get out. Eventually clawed my way into the Van thinking I might be prey. I guess The awning light was too bright and Ang turned it off on me. We had a few words lol...

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Talked to a guy a few weeks ago with a Dodge van (Mercedes diesel) and he’s replaced a couple particulate filters at 3k a piece. Emissions on diesel seems to be much more intense then gas engines and is a growing issue on all the makes. Delete, exhaust filter and programmer your mileage and power with Cummins would come flying up
Need to kill the def and straight pipe that b****! Unfortunately I think I’d wait till after the warranty expires
Yes . After warranty

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man Saturday morning at 3am I was sitting by the coals of the fire having a last beer enjoying the night. Noticed no crickets and everything silent which is never good, the led awning light was on and that’s how I noticed the eyes looking at me from the bushes at 15 yards. Grabbed the Beretta and sat back down. Then on other side of camp by the Xterra I noticed another set then two sets. As I put the laser site on the set closest me in between the eyes they immediately were gone, looked back at the other sets that were still watching me and at same time awning light went out. Scared me so bad I fell out of the damn chair trying to get out. Eventually clawed my way into the Van thinking I might be prey. I guess The awning light was too bright and Ang turned it off on me. We had a few words lol...
Puma?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Lmfao! Great story! Wish I could have been there to see that!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!