DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hate hearing stories like that. Read through some of the comments and seemed like good people.
Yes.
But reading through these comment sections always pisses me off. I can't believe i have to share the planet with such blindingly stupid people.
I'm Talking about some of the comments obviously made by people who have no ideal what this sport involves. Probably just saw it on some TV show from the couch.
These people are dead. They need Have some respect. But thats a foreign concept to clueless, tree hugging assclowns...

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes.
But reading through these comment sections always pisses me off. I can't believe i have to share the planet with such blindingly stupid people.
I'm Talking about some of the comments obviously made by people who have no ideal what this sport involves. Probably just saw it on some TV show from the couch.
These people are dead. They need Have some respect. But thats a foreign concept to clueless, tree hugging assclowns...
Yes a some piss you off but then you get someone like that 74 yo woman that knows her stuff pushing back. That makes you smile! Bottom line she was right, I’d much rather meet our maker that way and only hope that the rest of my family continued celebrating me with adventures.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes a some piss you off but then you get someone like that 74 yo woman that knows her stuff pushing back. That makes you smile! Bottom line she was right, I’d much rather meet our maker that way and only hope that the rest of my family continued celebrating me with adventures.
Yeah...most people are respectful of others opinions, but there is always those few who should be shot on general principal. Prob some millennial with a Che Guevara shirt sitting in his/her room waiting for Mommy to fix dinner, to be honest.
And as we were talking about the other day, there are people who never seem to get off the pavement, and it just amazes me.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Back in my own little part of the world cheers 3afe4cbdc4abb822828528ec8545feac

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think the next step for honda should be interior refinement and upgrade their accessories.
I’m sure excited for you two. What a fun little machine. I’m curious though how long the seat belt buzzer will last.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I hate to say it ,but i only mean for accessories it probably Polaris they have nice cabs

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
So does the Wolverine x4. Honda has some major catch up to do on accessories in comparison

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!