Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Damn! That find on that white 93 is nuts, 9k is a steal. 6sp alone is 3500 and it’s all low mileage. It’s in Utah too, I could drive it home this weekend, hell could load a Pioneer in the box with me and get over 20mpg. Good god man I wish! I need to get my 98 cleaned back up and sold as soon as I can. That’s just the route I want to go. Would be so nice to go to these events and get good mileage without a damn trailer

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn! That find on that white 93 is nuts, 9k is a steal. 6sp alone is 3500 and it’s all low mileage. In damn Utah too I could drive it home this weekend, hell could load a Pioneer in the box with me and get over 20mpg. Good god man I wish! I need to get my 98 cleaned back up and sold as soon as I can. That’s just the route I want to go. Would be so nice to go to these events and get good mileage without a damn trailer
I don't know if they are legit ads or not. I have had hit or miss luck using Vast to find stuff. Could be a spammer as well, I really don't know. But I found those quickly without working too hard.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I don't know if they are legit ads or not. I have had hit or miss luck using Vast to find stuff. Could be a spammer as well, I really don't know. But I found those quickly without working too hard.
I was hoping to just find a 4door gasser long bed and convert but that’s a good truck. Couldn’t find a better deal if it’s legit.
If it’s real and someone has the cash go buy that!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve never had a vehicle within 1 mpg consistently. You also have to make sure you are filling the same way every time. You need to calculate 2-3 tanks before you get close. If you fill more or less on a tank it can change the mpg. (Ie fill til its coming out of the neck one tank then just fill til the pump clicks the next.) if yours is that close I’d be shocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I let the pump shut off and wait about 30sec then squeeze the handle until shuts off again.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I let the pump shut off and wait about 30sec then squeeze the handle until shuts off again.
Gotta watch it when filling with semi pumps. They pump really fast but also lots of air hard to get full on those

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I wonder how many feet to the gallon that thing he gets?
Probably not as bad as you would think at least rolling down the road, it’s a pretty mellow 5.9 still sitting on factory inline injection pump. I’d bet 5 gallons though for that little show though

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Loaded up for tomorrow, gotta break in the wolverine!
20180920 132448

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol good lord. Unfortunately I'm not surprised its iowa plates. We've got our fair share of rednecks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
There was a damn funny caption with it but was really inappropriate even for our group here lol. Sure makes me laugh to see stuff like that though

Reactions: sharp and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!