BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't be a sore loser. Hell the chiefs were lined up off sides in the last 2 minutes that also cost them. Their pass defense sucked and they made stupid mistakes.

I still hate bill belichick and you can't blame the game on the refs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That's the defensive offsides I was talking about .But trying to tackle Brady was ruffling the passer really. Punt return he clearly touched the ball and then the call they said was a catch he was still trying to get a hold of it when he rolled over on the ground

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Todd627
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's the defensive offsides I was talking about .But trying to tackle Brady was ruffling the passer really. Punt return he clearly touched the ball and then the call they said was a catch he was still trying to get a hold of it when he rolled over on the ground

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Roughing was a bad call.
He definitely did not touch the ball, and The catch could go either way.

I'm not rehashing the whole game. They had plenty of chances, I hate the Patriots and the chiefs f***ed it up. End of story

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20190120 224102

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've really never been a fan of overtime rules ( At least in the playoffs ) and today really pointed that out. If you "play until someone wins"... presumably because the games are more important, then why not play the full quarter?
If you were watching the chiefs/Pats, you probably realized that whoever won the toss was going to win the game. Don't like the notion that after a full seasons worth of work, it all comes down to a moment of luck.

EDITED: Because my memory told me that the NFL once played a full quarter, and that is not the case. Getting old sucks...

Last edited:
J

JTW

I've really never been a fan of modern overtime rules ( At least in the playoffs ) and today really pointed that out. If you "play until someone wins"... presumably because the games are more important, then why not play the full quarter like the old days?
If you were watching the chiefs/Pats, you probably realized that whoever won the toss was going to win the game. Don't like the notion that after a full seasons worth of work, it all comes down to a moment of luck.
Was there a game on?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’ve really been going back and forth on what I want for a toy hauler.. this really does make a lot of sense in a lot of ways.
We really like ours! Perfect for what we wanted. Even had we had more money I would’ve still choose the same direction. Only thing I would’ve done differently is buy a more common chassis so if a problem arises it would be more economical.
The little van is so easy to get into wherever you want to go and it’s been awesome when we only take one toy to not have a damned trailer, we’ve gone into a couple areas we wouldn’t normally go into and no scouting was ever needed. Ang has no issues driving the rig either, it’s only a foot longer then my pickup and drives good. Ours was built when speed limit was 55 and unfortunately will only do 72, considered swapping better gears for freeway but it’s not been to big an issue

J

JTW

We really like ours! Perfect for what we wanted. Even had we had more money I would’ve still choose the same direction. Only thing I would’ve done differently is buy a more common chassis so if a problem arises it would be more economical.
The little van is so easy to get into wherever you want to go and it’s been awesome when we only take one toy to not have a damned trailer, we’ve gone into a couple areas we wouldn’t normally go into and no scouting was ever needed. Ang has no issues driving the rig either, it’s only a foot longer then my pickup and drives good. Ours was built when speed limit was 55 and unfortunately will only do 72, considered swapping better gears for freeway but it’s not been to big an issue
Yeah.. I’m still stuck on want/need for hauling 2 machines.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!