Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Better chain up!
That was a little f***ed up! We got stuck on the big hill going up to Xmas Hills right after that post
Truck started sliding backwards with brakes locked down, had to ditch it. Luckily I put her in sideways enough the front end came around enough we were able to jockey it around and come back down. We were under no power at 2mph coming back down. Was shaking a bit but Ang took it good. Oh well s*** happens, we’re going back up next weekend loaded with Pioneer for traction as per the ol lady, god we miss it

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Now,

Now, when you going to turn it into a 4 WD?:rolleyes: I know it's coming! HA!
Could’ve used it tonight lol. We’ve been talking for a few years now about buying a 2wd for hauling. I’m glad we did, it’s so much more comfortable, better mileage and cheaper to maintain. Might build something else later in addition but this one is what we wanted, 95% of the year 4x4 just looks better is all. I’ll sure miss that

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Could’ve used it tonight lol. We were talking for a few years now about buying a 2wd for hauling. I’m glad we did, it’s so much more comfortable, better mileage and cheaper to maintain. Might build something else later in addition but this one is what we wanted, 95% of the year 4x4 just looks better is all.
We'll see!:rolleyes: Now the wheels are turning? HA!

advertisement
J

JTW

Not if it's this one NEW 38' SUNDOWNER Gooseneck TOY HAULER w/ 20' Garage!! ALL ALUMINUM

NEW 38' SUNDOWNER Gooseneck TOY HAULER w/ 20' Garage!! ALL ALUMINUM

38' SUNDOWNER GOOSENECK TOY HAULER Please call if you have any questions and we will be happy to help you find the TOY HAULER of your dreams! Sundowner Pro-Grade Toy Haulers are designed to transport you and your toys in style and comfort. Whether y ...

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Awesome... our horse trailer is an aluminum sundowner and that’s part of what’s spoilt me to what I want. I want an aluminum floor and heavier built trailer than the thin skins on an enclosed. But I don’t want to pay for it! Lol

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That was a little f***ed up! We got stuck on the big hill going up to Xmas Hills right after that post
Truck started sliding backwards with brakes locked down, had to ditch it. Luckily I put her in sideways enough the front end came around enough we were able to jockey it around and come back down. We were under no power at 2mph coming back down. Was shaking a bit but Ang took it good. Oh well s*** happens, we’re going back up next weekend loaded with Pioneer for traction as per the ol lady, god we miss it
LOOKED LIKE A TIME FOR BUCKET MAN!!!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
WORDS THAT RHYME WITH BUCKET
SALAMANDER PUDDING

Reactions: Eltobgi and BWAF
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think one might determine that I'm ready to GTFO of here

Reactions: Todd627 and BWAF
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!