Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That’s what I’m trying to do.. but that’s gunna be a while now that the new baby is coming... I was about to the point of family rides. But number 3 is f***ing that plan.
Sam was camping and riding with me on my dirt bike at a few months old. The good experiences for kids don’t happen while they’re sitting at home watching Daddy leave, you’ve got a five seater:)
I’d rather be in the woods changing a diaper then at home, yes it’s a little hard at times but I promise it’s well worth it.

Last edited:
J

JTW

Sam was camping and riding with me on my dirt bike at a few months old. The good experiences for kids don’t happen while they’re sitting at home watching Daddy leave, you’ve got a five seater:)
I’d rather be in the woods changing a diaper then at home, yes it’s a little hard at times but I promise it’s well worth it.
I don’t disagree... it was harder with Cora due to the allergies. But hopefully we won’t have that issue this time. But i want to ride how I prefer to ride. So there’s that.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I don’t disagree... it was harder with Cora due to the allergies. But hopefully we won’t have that issue this time. But i want to ride how I prefer to ride. So there’s that.
You could still do that. That’s why we created the wicked adults only night rides for ourselves;) and I wasn’t necessarily saying all the time but there is just something about watching the family have a great time. I still ride pretty hard with the family along, anything we did at RRB I would’ve had them along just wouldn’t have always gone the hardest part of the path lol

advertisement
J

JTW

You could still do that. That’s why we created the wicked adults only night rides for ourselves;) and I wasn’t necessarily saying all the time but there is just something about watching the family have a great time. I still ride pretty hard with the family along, anything we did at RRB I would’ve had them along just wouldn’t have always gone the hardest part of the path lol
Yes.. I just don’t want to be the guy everyone’s has to wait on. If my family is with me the need to be prepared to keep the pace and that can be tough with little ones.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes.. I just don’t want to be the guy everyone’s has to wait on. If my family is with me the need to be prepared to keep the pace and that can be tough with little ones.
I can agree with you when on buddy rides sometimes. So just go out riding more...get your setup and have fun

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!