HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
They had one in the local WM - if my kid was that young again I would get it for him... the main gun also fires the nerf like shells that are stored on the back... pretty slick

Hell if they made it bigger I might get one for myself...

a while back someone posted a real tank for sale on FB for 80k... I did try to talk a friend into buying lol
All this talk about tanks reminded me of the San Diego Patton rampage. That was nuts! I was 11 years old at the time and remember it being on the news.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All this talk about tanks reminded me of the San Diego Patton rampage. That was nuts! I was 11 years old at the time and remember it being on the news.

I've seen that one a few times. Always makes me chuckle at the helplessness in the voice of what I assume is someone in the helicopter.

Do you see anyway to stop him?
Well .. no.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I've seen that one a few times. Always makes me chuckle at the helplessness in the voice of what I assume is someone in the helicopter.

Do you see anyway to stop him?
Well .. no.
Yeah, that's the pilot. They got really lucky that he didn't square up on that interstate divider and lost a track when he highcentered it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I had that day

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
That sucks. I wish that on no one. Well I cut myself off at 4:15 with the bartender lol. It’d be a really long night had I not done that on a school night with this day.
Gunna find something a little more preductive to do tonight!
Cheers again my friend
AB6ACA62 F1E0 40D9 96A8 27CD0A52A073

Last edited:
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That sucks. I wish that on no one. Well I cut myself off at 4:15 with the bartender lol. It’d be a really long night had I not done that on a school night with this day.
Gunna find something a little more preductive to do tonight!
Cheers again my friend
View attachment 159887
Lol

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Todd627 and Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!