ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What a Tuesday... Wisconsin officially goes on 30 day lock down tomorrow. Takeover is cancelled. The wife and kids have been off school for a week and a half. All 3 of whom are basically insane from their excessive amount of time together.

On the plus side work is "critical" so I get to keep going. Can't complain about a paycheck in such a s*** show but part of me really doesn't buy into the media hype and over reaction nationwide. It's one thing to make people think twice about washing their hands and protecting themselves from a potential health threat but I can't help but think this is a media ploy to turn the tables on the election and ruin an otherwise strong economy. I hate that small business and low income families are suffering so much from the advertised potential to get sick. Around here nurses and Drs are getting sent home because hospitals are empty and people are paranoid. Maybe I'd rather just live and take chances but keep in the back of my mind to think twice about others in the event I'm actually ill. I'm not sure how we pass common sense or work ethic to people but it sure does drive me nuts that people are excited to be off work and ready to accept a government handout instead of going.

I need a vacation...

J

JTW

What a Tuesday... Wisconsin officially goes on 30 day lock down tomorrow. Takeover is cancelled. The wife and kids have been off school for a week and a half. All 3 of whom are basically insane from their excessive amount of time together.

On the plus side work is "critical" so I get to keep going. Can't complain about a paycheck in such a s*** show but part of me really doesn't buy into the media hype and over reaction nationwide. It's one thing to make people think twice about washing their hands and protecting themselves from a potential health threat but I can't help but think this is a media ploy to turn the tables on the election and ruin an otherwise strong economy. I hate that small business and low income families are suffering so much from the advertised potential to get sick. Around here nurses and Drs are getting sent home because hospitals are empty and people are paranoid. Maybe I'd rather just live and take chances but keep in the back of my mind to think twice about others in the event I'm actually ill. I'm not sure how we pass common sense or work ethic to people but it sure does drive me nuts that people are excited to be off work and ready to accept a government handout instead of going.

I need a vacation...
A local from here living in Italy...

FFD0F70A B492 4972 9EE5 884B5EF71356

F9091D1B 613D 41A0 AEBA 3E9DBEF2371B

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Milan Italy is a major hub to and from Whouhan or however u spell it ? China with daily flights too and from the area and a lot of Chinese people from that area
living and working there. The chi coms failed to stop this crap from there fatherland and the Italians let the travel keep flowing. All the while The Italians just keept the business as usual approach, filling soccer stadiums and the like with people infected from the core of the chi com virus. That’s why Italy has become the hub of this. Sucks. There taking the steps now but we’re unfortunately late to the show and are far behind playing catch up like a football team down 44 points late in the 4th quarter. 😒

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!