P700 hand throttle for 2015

Technoguru

Technoguru

Lifetime Member
May 8, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have a 2015 p700. Because of recent knee injury, and being 6’7” I think a hand throttle would be a good option. Does anyone know if this is possible? Ideas on where to begin? I appreciate any help. Thanks

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
I had one on my old jeep, I just got it from Walmart, they had brake levers with a bracket to attach it, I hooked it to the carb but that wont work you will have to hook it to the petal on drive by wire, I wouldn't think that would be that difficult

Technoguru

Technoguru

Lifetime Member
May 8, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
I had one on my old jeep, I just got it from Walmart, they had brake levers with a bracket to attach it, I hooked it to the carb but that wont work you will have to hook it to the petal on drive by wire, I wouldn't think that would be that difficult
Thanks, I appreciate it. I purchased a throttlemaxx and it works great. Relieved all the pressure on the knees and allows for my large size 16 to fit in nicely. I love it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!