P1000 HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I invited our 19 neighbor families over for our annual morning flag raising, cannon salute, and Pledge of Allegiance. They don't all make it, of course, but last year we had about 18 folk. I load the cannon with black powder, wad, and maltodextrin. The maltodextrin, being a fine power, provides even more flash, flame. In previous years, we have shot a golf ball, but nobody ever sees it go and we have to fire the cannon just a short distant toward the mountain. Great neighbors and great fun! Proud to be an American! (And glad I was brought to this country as a youngster.) YTR50Fl

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Posted this in the NTC.
Happy 4th. Moving video gets me every time. Remember who fought for our freedoms then and now

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!