Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Seen the OP finally came back on today at like 10:30am this morning first time since his last post yesterday @ 11:47am
Must have sh!t his pants when he seen all the post, 4 pages from the 1 page he left at 🤣 💩

StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sammy wasnt my Fav live But i seen him 3 times With VH OU812, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge and The Reunion Greatist hits vol2 at the palace floor row 10 And loud lol.
also seen VH III with Gary in 97’ and he was actually good played all the old Dave stuff and sang them well. Sammy wouldn't but Panama.
then seen the Last tour with Dave twice, that was very good.
My older brother seen them at Chrysler arena in A2 in 84’ on the floor. Hes 12 yrs older than me lol. Im a musician first and enjoyed listing to Eddie who was and always will be my favorite. The singers ehhh didnt really matter to me all that much.
I stood next to Sammy, pre-VH, in a general admission crowd watching a Kiss concert right in front of Gene Simmons.
Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. :cool: 👍 ✌️

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!