GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My resolution was to spend less money.....But since I joined here I've come to find that's impossible...So my resolution is to make more money,have more fun,and drink more Coors!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
IMG 2930

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Mine is to find something else to paint red, to never drink a Coors, to try and make @Delton a productive member of society, to educate the junk beer drinkers on the forum that it's not about quantity but quality. Several more but i'm getting bored.
My resolution is to drink one of those camel piss beers that @drfubar likes so much.
Seriously though I don't think many people know this but I smoke but ashamed about it and out of everything I do or have ever done it's a tough one for me to quit. My wife and I Would like to be smoke-free for our trip in April that's number one

C

Chooglin

I am with @CumminsPusher , I would love to give up the cigarette's. Been a smoker since I was 15 and I'm 55 now...........that's a lot of damn cigarette's

I lost my dad 2 years ago to lung cancer and you would think , I would have given them up by now !!!!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
better still Don what do you suggest for the official beer of Hondasxs.com? I'll be sure to bring some in april.
Fat Tire?
Arrogant Bastard (Stones), is a good one. Or liquid bliss (Terrepin).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: ncred02
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Try anything from Stone's brewery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Give me a name of something that I might be able to find locally here I'll start one of my resolutions tonight buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!