Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm with Tiger, Sharp and LandPioneer on beer selection. Drink way too much to drink heavy stuff or non-light beers and HATE nursing. Those videos of those night rides would not be allowed here lol. But I'll do good by you this weekend Drf! I'll make you proud, require legal help,an Aflac claim or any combination. I'll give it hell for you!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't have a long list of family members coming Thursday, but I am expecting a few bodies from the US Marshals service (how many can honestly say that huh?). They've already busted the front doors of a couple family members this morning looking for my stepson. I figure they'll save his mom for Thanksgiving. My fingers are crossed they catch his sorry arse soon.

advertisement
J

JTW

I don't have a long list of family members coming Thursday, but I am expecting a few bodies from the US Marshals service (how many can honestly say that huh?). They've already busted the front doors of a couple family members this morning looking for my stepson. I figure they'll save his mom for Thanksgiving. My fingers are crossed they catch his sorry arse soon.
Lol.. that got me!

I do hate it for you all though.. it's hard enough being a step parent much less when there is a problem child!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
He'll be back in action soon I'm sure!;)
Yep.... If you want to put that "brewed with rice while they wave a few hops over the top crap" in your body, far be it from me to stop you. Me on the other hand drank Brooklyn Brewery Chocolate Porter and Guinness Nitro IPA along with whatever else the kids brought with them. Oh, can't forget the pumpkin pie shine I made for everyone yesterday... Hmmmm, maybe I should do a video on making it..

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can't speak for everyone, but I know that I have a lot to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day! Born and raised in the greatest country in the history of mankind... Healthy, employed, have a great partner, more "stuff" than I know what to do with, don't ever remember being truly hungry! Living the dream and blessed beyond words! Wishing each and every one of you an awesome day, sit back and think about all you have to be thankful for - Happy Thanksgiving!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can't speak for everyone, but I know that I have a lot to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day! Born and raised in the greatest country in the history of mankind... Healthy, employed, have a great partner, more "stuff" than I know what to do with, don't ever remember being truly hungry! Living the dream and blessed beyond words! Wishing each and every one of you an awesome day, sit back and think about all you have to be thankful for - Happy Thanksgiving!
Also well put

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
To my forum family (love that term Drf) happy Thanksgiving take care of each other and enjoy the day. In most ways we all need to be thankful. Good day everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!