drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wanted to say this before it gets too busy here. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. C's sons and their girlfriends are going to be here along with their dogs... let's see that makes 6 people and er, a, 8 dogs. Good thing I love animals,.... people, not so much. Just kidding, C has done a pretty good job raising her sons. Well, except when they show up at 11pm (last night) when i'm used to being in bed by 0930. Then of course the puppies get me up at 0500, so let me cipher this for ya. Naught from naught is, yep that's right, I got about 5 hrs sleep. This is a recipe for grumpy Don. Yes, I know what you are thinking, how do you tell normal Don from grumpy Don. That's a good point and there's not much difference but there is a difference. No I'm sitting here typing while everyone else is catching up on their sleep. And they wonder why I get grumpy. I will need copious amounts of booze to make me sociable for sure the next couple of days and that's no guarantee. On my first cup of coffee so I'm feeling a little better but lack of sleep will catch up with me... Everyone else enjoy your family, eat a lot of turkey and don't drink and drive.

Last edited:
advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!