drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
To my forum family (love that term Drf) happy Thanksgiving take care of each other and enjoy the day. In most ways we all need to be thankful. Good day everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, we are family don't ya think? We pick on each other, we offer our homes, we do whatever it takes to fix another members rig if possible. We offer support and guidance as needed. And we try and keep each other amused. That's family.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, we are family don't ya think? We pick on each other, we offer our homes, we do whatever it takes to fix another members rig if possible. We offer support and guidance as needed. And we try and keep each other amused. That's family.
@drfubar is spot on in my humble opinion! Pleased to be part of this family! Now, speaking of family, my daughter and grand boys should be getting here any time!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yesterday C's boys and their girlfriends came into town. Drew who is the duck hunter, (my walls are full of his ducks along with my deer and pigs), brought duck meat and venison tenderloin. He cut the meat in strips, put a pepper filled with cream cheese in the center and then wrapped them with bacon... then cooked on the grille. I'm not a big fan of duck but this was outstanding. I know, I know, no picture, it didn't happen.. well here's what's left from last night. And yes, I've already got into it for a morning snack.
20161124 1040171

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yesterday C's boys and their girlfriends came into town. Drew who is the duck hunter, (my walls are full of his ducks along with my deer and pigs), brought duck meat and venison tenderloin. He cut the meat in strips, put a pepper filled with cream cheese in the center and then wrapped them with bacon... then cooked on the grille. I'm not a big fan of duck but this was outstanding. I know, I know, no picture, it didn't happen.. well here's what's left from last night. And yes, I've already got into it for a morning snack.View attachment 27201
Wow, does that every both look and sound good! No fat or calories either, because it's a Holiday!!

1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Even with the problems our country has it's still greatest country in the world. I thank God and our veterans for our freedoms. Hope everyone has a great day.

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Right on bro

Reactions: Tigermark
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!