Feb 11, 2020
Durham NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
$600 worth of plastic.
It's only money...
Took about 2 hrs. Pita.
Definitely a 2 person job.
Now I need to figure out how to mount my backup light. It really is needed.
Rode tonight and backing up by flashlight sucks.

Last edited:
Dockman

Dockman

Lifetime Member
Jul 5, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
I like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing
Dangb1

Dangb1

Oct 25, 2020
Ogema Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have the OE hard cab enclosure and mounted a set of led pods on the back of the roof. I ran the wires along the roll cage to the dash and wired them to a two way switch, one side they are on when key is on and the other way they are wired through the back up alarm plug so they come on only in reverse using a harness from the SXS store.
C7E537FF D40A 4D83 969C F934703E10AE

Slackjaw

Slackjaw

Feb 11, 2020
Durham NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have the OE hard cab enclosure and mounted a set of led pods on the back of the roof. I ran the wires along the roll cage to the dash and wired them to a two way switch, one side they are on when key is on and the other way they are wired through the back up alarm plug so they come on only in reverse using a harness from the SXS store. View attachment 238355

That sounds ideal.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I have the soft rear panel its ok, does the intended job and is easy to remove during the summmer, but I really like your set up with the hard panel.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!