Has anyone tried the Kolpin full tilt windshield yet?

O

OutdoorEd

Apr 25, 2015
New owner here looking for insight on the Kolpin full tilt windshield. I have a factory double hard top and need a windshield.....just trying to save a little cash. If anyone can answer....does it fit well, does it fasten well, and is the windshield scratch resistant?
I have a 700-4.

MountainMan

MountainMan

Sep 1, 2014
Spokane Valley, Washington
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
New owner here looking for insight on the Kolpin full tilt windshield. I have a factory double hard top and need a windshield.....just trying to save a little cash. If anyone can answer....does it fit well, does it fasten well, and is the windshield scratch resistant?
I have a 700-4.

I have Kolpin's Full-tilt windshield and the factory hard top and both work well together. I purchased the windshield last November and have only used it in the closed position. I hope to be using it in the open positions this summer. The windshield fits and fastens well, no issues. Although, I have to admit that the distorted vision caused by the seam between the upper and lower windshields does bother me more than I expected. I have no scratches on the windshield. It appears to be fairly scratch resistant.

O

OutdoorEd

Apr 25, 2015
In the open position, does it lay on the hood, or fasten to the lower portion of windshield/frame?

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
There is a few options on ebay too. I did see one guy made some brackets for his windshield for summer riding. They held it open a lot better. Will try and find some pics of that mod if your interested.

Last edited: