Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from The once great state of Michigan!

When u first post, you need to post info of yourself and your rig. And pics. Its
Rule #4 We would prefer you do a Welcome thread. Better do it quick of these folks get mad!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

As for your question, always use the search first. Weve covered alot of things and that's one of them.
Here is one from today.

Dont forget your pics!

Reactions: Scoop
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Welcome from MI.

Reactions: Remington
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I have 700-2 deluxe with optical flip out windshield. What is best method or cleaner to use without scratching the windshield???
Welcome from da Yoop, as Sheriff Remi said, we like pics!

As for cleaning, don't ever wipe if off dry. Water works best, I use a cheapy squeegee after I've washed to minimize water spots. I've had the same windshield on my P5 for 6 yrs with no scratches

H

Hurdi

May 9, 2023
Brimfield, IL
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from The once great state of Michigan!

When u first post, you need to post info of yourself and your rig. And pics. Its
Rule #4 We would prefer you do a Welcome thread. Better do it quick of these folks get mad!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

As for your question, always use the search first. Weve covered alot of things and that's one of them.
Here is one from today.

Dont forget your pics!
Sorry about no pics! My bad and won’t make the mistake again!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!