pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thinking about putting a lift on the ole girl and was wondering if any one has tried the super atv lift yet
3" looks like it would be hard on axle angles might go with spring spacers or HL kit still on the fence lol
to many choices and not enough money Thanks for input

Reactions: Plumber32
pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from WV and Thanks for info I already have superatv arms front and back. How do like your tires

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thinking about putting a lift on the ole girl and was wondering if any one has tried the super atv lift yet
3" looks like it would be hard on axle angles might go with spring spacers or HL kit still on the fence lol
to many choices and not enough money Thanks for input
I put the SATV 3" on. That being said.......

After the lift the camber was out pretty bad so I ordered front and rear SATV A arms so I could correct this, not what I had planned but being new to all this it was a learning experience. The SATV lift includes 2 spring spacers for the front and from what I've seen I don't think the High Lifter kit does. I'm not sure if others out there using the High Lifter kit experienced any camber problems. But for the extra 1/2" inch the SATV lift gives I would have probably went with HL not to have to deal with the spring spacers and of course stiffer front shocks. I've had the kit on for about 700 hundred miles of rocky trails and no problems yet.....hope this helps.

Reactions: pct
pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the input I have had their arms on for some time you can run a 30" tire with them alone I was just thinking about a littler more ground clearance I thinking about making some spring spacers but still on the fence going to work on other changes over this winter to old to ride in cold weather lol

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the input I have had their arms on for some time you can run a 30" tire with them alone I was just thinking about a littler more ground clearance I thinking about making some spring spacers but still on the fence going to work on other changes over this winter to old to ride in cold weather lol
I love the extra clearance! Been riding with my buddy who is still stock and what a difference the lift makes. It's a catch 22, you do loose some turning radius and stiffens the ride a little but the pay off is worth it to me.

Speaking of riding in the cold just came across these guys. CEC Custom Enclosures, have to find them on face book. Seems to be a good deal!

Reactions: pct
pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The extra clearance would be nice I try to not get in places that are real bad but we all know how that goes HaHa

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from WV and Thanks for info I already have superatv arms front and back. How do like your tires

Short answer I love them they are the 32in outbacks. I'm going to do a write up on it soon. But I did the C-fab arm and it says it will fit 32in tire with just the a-arms it does have 3in lift built into it. I added the 2.5 High lifter lift also. Came across a good deal on a set of 34in outbacks so I got them and said I was going to make them fit. They rubbed at hard turn just in yard so I knew on terrain it would be bad so I got the heat gun out and heated my floor pan where they rubbed and made it so it didn't rub. I also added 2.5in spacers front and back. Then I took it out to some hard terrain and it still rubbed bad. So I traded a guy a set of 32in outbacks. One last thing the 34in outbacks were a little rough till about 8mph then were like glass. The 32in outbacks were like glass all the time.

Reactions: pct and swsebek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!