ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I want to install a rear facing led work light on my P500 and was putting together a list of parts to buy... with a wire harness, switch,clamp for the roll bar, and good wire harness straps, it really starts to add up.

So I am considering buying the cheap led cubes for $20, and buying the honda work light harness. What I would like to know is what all is included in the work light harness kit. When you read the Honda instructions, it shows a parts list for the work light and the harness kit combined - so you can't tell what's included with the light itself and the harness itself. If the wiring harness kit includes everything except the work light itself, I think it will make more sense to buy that kit for $69 instead of buying all the items separately... and for $69 I'd have the harness that's actually made for the machine - pretty much plug and play and the light cube would just bolt to the plastic Honda clamp.

It sounds like the harness kit includes the harness, roll bar clamp, switch, and several wire ties for clamping the wire to the roll bar. I just want to make sure before buying it... thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!