P1000 Hatfield-McCoy Next Week!

N

Nvrgiveup

Taking the new P1K5 to HMT next week. We are staying near Williamson and plan to ride exclusively Green and Blue trails on Rockhouse and Devil Anse. We are big history buffs and are pretty excited about checking out the area! If anyone knows any "must see" things in this area, let us know.

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Taking the new P1K5 to HMT next week. We are staying near Williamson and plan to ride exclusively Green and Blue trails on Rockhouse and Devil Anse. We are big history buffs and are pretty excited about checking out the area! If anyone knows any "must see" things in this area, let us know.
The paw paw trees outside Matawan are a must see its where they executed the mcoy boys the cabin where they stabbed elis hatfield is still standing u also have cemetery where devil Anse is buried.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
In WVV? Not a flake.

We've had a longer and colder than normal winter here - the lib's "global warming", of course, but spring is just around the corner.

Reactions: MKelly Dixon
R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have read about some of these "organized" rides and events. Does anyone know about any in the Black Hills of South Dakota? With nearly 400 miles of trails, you would think there would be. Even though I live in SD, I am not familiar with any.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!