P500 Head/Tail lights out

A

alejes02

Aug 13, 2015
Hello, my head/tail lights stopped working. I pulled and replaced fuses--still inoperable. I did notice water in the tail light. Could this cause the headlights to quit working too? If not, any other thoughts?

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hello, my head/tail lights stopped working. I pulled and replaced fuses--still inoperable. I did notice water in the tail light. Could this cause the headlights to quit working too? If not, any other thoughts?
You need to check power at the light with a meeter to see if you have voltage going there then work your way back then find out where the brake in the wiring is or if thats good, the source like the switch. But check the voltage first and work your way back . As for water in the light being the cause? Sure, IF the water got to the socket and you would see corrosion but most likely would have blown the fuses that you said were good.

Once you trace it down and find the cause, be sure to come back and tell us the results with pics so others with this issue can search and find this useful for them.

That brings us to another issue…
3 posts since 2015 and no pics of your rig🤨
POIDH
Where are you from /located btw?
No info in your avitar

Reactions: Smittyp