PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Rugged Radios complete kits are 30% off until Monday and I am considering pulling the trigger. My delemah is the headsets, over the head or behind the head?

My riding style is mostly fast/dunes/rough terrain. Slower, not as rough when wifey is with me but that is less than 25% of the time.

Looking for some real world experience/feedback/pros/cons on both types of headsets.

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Rugged Radios complete kits are 30% off until Monday and I am considering pulling the trigger. My delemah is the headsets, over the head or behind the head?

My riding style is mostly fast/dunes/rough terrain. Slower, not as rough when wifey is with me but that is less than 25% of the time.

Looking for some real world experience/feedback/pros/cons on both types of headsets.

Used headsets in the fire service , found the behind the head felt better as the tightness of the headset wasn’t used to hold them on . The strap over the head did this so you could loosen the headset up and they would still stay on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a few set we use at the NASCAR races. I prefer the behind the head headsets.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!