2. Talon X
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have never heard of xtc before. I have the turnpro kit from our Honda club store but I have not installed it yet. I have heard good things about our turnpro kit.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have never heard of xtc before. I have the turnpro kit from our Honda club store but I have not installed it yet. I have heard good things about our turnpro kit.

Xtc is popular on the streets....In certain neighborhoods.

But seriously, check to see if you will indeed be Allowed to drive it on your streets before you go thru the effort of installing a turn signal kit. Otherwise you will join the the club of "Street legal But Not Allowed" because local law will not allow. My city allows golf carts but not UTVs so now I have blinkers and a horn that is useless to me

Reactions: Robobrainiac
H

HondaTech

XTC hands down is the best, easiest kit to set-up and install.

We put the horn behind the steering wheel area instead of where they suggest. You can mount the bracket to one of the tilt pivot bolts, wiring will reach.

On the 6 seater you'll need to make the rear harness longer, it won't reach. That is unless they've added a 6 seater specific kit.

Edit: I only have experience with the SuperAtv and XTC kits, the store kit may be just as nice and easy to install ive just never seen or been involved with one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robobrainiac

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!