Poineer Whip Light - Turn signal/Reverse lights

J_Rip

J_Rip

Sep 21, 2022
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey everyone! I always liked the look of giant light sabers waving around behind everyone's sxs so I decided to pull the trigger. I did a little research and decided to buy a cheaper brand but had same or more options and modes than the rest.
Bluetooth with app control, wireless remote, full harness that comes with switches and relay, flags, hardware, etc....
One of the selling points for this model is that they come with signal wires for turn signal, reverse light, and brake lights! I have seen whip lights showing off every color of the rainbow but in this video I wanted to showcase how they can be used by means of turn signal and reverse light. I have not wired up the brake light yet and not sure if I ever will.
Thanks everyone.
Enjoy!

In case anyone wants to check them out or buy them here is a link: https://amzn.to/3Ws8KPI

howC614

howC614

Aug 11, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey everyone! I always liked the look of giant light sabers waving around behind everyone's sxs so I decided to pull the trigger. I did a little research and decided to buy a cheaper brand but had same or more options and modes than the rest.
Bluetooth with app control, wireless remote, full harness that comes with switches and relay, flags, hardware, etc....
One of the selling points for this model is that they come with signal wires for turn signal, reverse light, and brake lights! I have seen whip lights showing off every color of the rainbow but in this video I wanted to showcase how they can be used by means of turn signal and reverse light. I have not wired up the brake light yet and not sure if I ever will.
Thanks everyone.
Enjoy!

In case anyone wants to check them out or buy them here is a link: https://amzn.to/3Ws8KPI

What wire did you tap into for the reverse? I have the same whips but I couldn’t get the reverse wire to work. Turn and brake lights work though. I bought separate lights and the reverse plug.

J_Rip

J_Rip

Sep 21, 2022
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What wire did you tap into for the reverse? I have the same whips but I couldn’t get the reverse wire to work. Turn and brake lights work though. I bought separate lights and the reverse plug.
My turn signal and reverse lights are all switch activated. I did not want it doing it automatically all the time.

Reactions: ChadD and JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!