Multi Heated Seats

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have been looking into aftermarket heated seats for my F250. In researching I saw someone had added these to his Can Am.
Why has no one here thought of this?. If I was keeping my P5 I would jump on this like a fly on Sh...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Funny I added seat heat to my dirt bike and quad but hadn't really thought about the need in the Pioneer.

Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
I have been looking into aftermarket heated seats for my F250. In researching I saw someone had added these to his Can Am.
Why has no one here thought of this?. If I was keeping my P5 I would jump on this like a fly on Sh...

I thought of it but just bought a heated car seat cover for $20 instead, works well and I recently got a Milwaukee tool heated jacket, Friggin’ awesome product and the battery lasts all day, look into one if your winter riding

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Second the Milwaukee heated jackets. M12 last hours and can carry a backup battery, (also has USB plug).

H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
I bought some Sojoy heating pads ($70.00) made for vehicles and paid $20.00 to have them installed in my P500 bottom and back seats, one of the best things I did, nothing like a warm bottom and back to keep the ride comfortable.

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
I have a friend that has heated seats in his Polaris, and they work great. I am going to put them in after Christmas, the rule in the house is no purchases for things like this till after Christmas.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!