BOX1

P500 Hector

D

Duckhunt

Almost trail ready. Thanks @trigger for the idea and blessing on the D bar, front fender, and roof side panels. Huge thanks to @JWB for all the assistance with the JWB air suspension mod. Can't wait to hit the trails and see if this exhaust and Power Commander V w/ Autotune can pull the @906UP gears quicker than a stock.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Almost trail ready. Thanks @trigger for the idea and blessing on the D bar, front fender, and roof side panels. Huge thanks to @JWB for all the assistance with the JWB air suspension mod. Can't wait to hit the trails and see if this exhaust and Power Commander V w/ Autotune can pull the @906UP gears quicker than a stock.
Curious to hear your impressions of the PC-V, that's probably my next mod as well

Reactions: JWB and Duckhunt
12luck12

12luck12

Feb 10, 2019
Genesee idaho
Ownership

1. 500
did you find green paint/powder coat to match or was it custom mixed? looks great by the way

D

Duckhunt

did you find green paint/powder coat to match or was it custom mixed? looks great by the way
Thanks! Actually just another great tip by @trigger took my hood to Ace (just closer than Home Depot) and got a gallon of matched "good" exterior paint. Rolled a few coats on with a foam roller than after a day of drying really laid the Rustoleum matte clear coat on. The clear coat actually loosened a top skin of paint and smoothed it out even more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JWB and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Dude, that's BA! Love the way that turned out! I remember you asking for my blessing to copy but didn't know you'd actually follow through with it, you kept that under wraps pretty good. I'm digging how you softened the lines with the slight radius'. Good idea with the clear coat too, if you look real close at mine you can see brush marks, might have to try that. Excellent work and a nice original twist on the idea. They say imitation is the best form of flattery so I thank you, you can copy me anytime brother. :cool:

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
What material did you use for the fender/roof skirts?

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Dude, that's BA! Love the way that turned out! I remember you asking for my blessing to copy but didn't know you'd actually follow through with it, you kept that under wraps pretty good. I'm digging how you softened the lines with the slight radius'. Good idea with the clear coat too, if you look real close at mine you can see brush marks, might have to try that. Excellent work and a nice original twist on the idea. They say imitation is the best form of flattery so I thank you, you can copy me anytime brother. :cool:
Will you start selling passenger safety bar covers with the Honda stickers on them?

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Does it make it harder to get all the push pins out when changing the oil filter? Looks awesome btw!

Reactions: Duckhunt
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Very Nice Work! The cover on the passenger bar is a great idea might add that one n the near future! Also really liking the looks of those Shocks! Look forward to your review!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Very sharp!

D

Duckhunt

Will you start selling passenger safety bar covers with the Honda stickers on them?
LOL probably not now. I'm really strapped for space. Barely enough room to change my mind in that garage right now!
Does it make it harder to get all the push pins out when changing the oil filter? Looks awesome btw!
Not really at all. They're all accessible from inside of the bar. And thank you much!

Reactions: JWB and 500oneer
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!