P700 Hello, delivery guy just dropped off my Pioneer.

• Thread starter NoBodyImportant
  • Start date
N

NoBodyImportant

May 7, 2020
Nc
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello, I’m from NC. Never owned a SxS before. I rode in my first one a few days ago. I really don’t know what to expect. The delivery driver didn’t get here to 10pm so I didn’t have time to drive it tonight. It’s two wide for my trailer so I will have to buy a new one tomorrow before I can get on any real trailers.

8C9947B5 E3B4 46CA 8D2F 5FAFD8D5466D

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Congratulations on the 700 they super tough and dependable. I really have enjoyed mine . Welcome from west Georgia. Send us pics of your rides and mods.

Last edited:
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
If you hang around here long enough you can expect to spend a lot of money 💰 😂😂

Yep, lots of money. But the good news is, if you get too crazy and kill yourself on it, the undertaker will not be able to get the permanent big grin off your face.:D Welcome from Oklahoma,

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I’m from NC. Never owned a SxS before. I rode in my first one a few days ago. I really don’t know what to expect. The delivery driver didn’t get here to 10pm so I didn’t have time to drive it tonight. It’s two wide for my trailer so I will have to buy a new one tomorrow before I can get on any real trailers.

View attachment 201461

Welcome to the club from Tennessee

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!