Hello Everyone

P

pioneerlynn

May 17, 2014
Hello Everyone!
Heard about the Pioneer 500 and I am excited.... I have been looking at the 700 but it is too big for my needs. I need a trail rider. Love crusin the trails at a calm pace. I think this unit will be just right for my needs. I will be asking a lot of questions to help me decide. $8k is not a too bad price.
Cant wait...
Going to call my dealer Monday and see if I can place a order. Red.. It must be red.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome Lynn, excited to have new members there is a wide range of riders I'm sure if you have questions you'll find the answers or some that know how to find them.

P

pioneerlynn

May 17, 2014
Thanks Everyone..

Why Is All My Post In Caps?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the community Pioneerlynn. Super glad to have you as a member. See you are interested in the p5. Did you contact your local dealer yet. Wondering what there response was. Found mine did not even know about it. Lol.
Anyways,can't wait till someone gets ahold of one of these.
Thanks, look forward to seeing you around more.

P

pioneerlynn

May 17, 2014
Thanks everyone. Can't wait till I get my 500

R

razzle

Jun 27, 2014
Hello. I'm a newbie. Going to buy a 700 2seatr can't wait!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
razzle said:
Hello. I'm a newbie. Going to buy a 700 2seatr can't wait!! Woo Hoo!!!!
Welcome razzle.
So far the Pioneer has turned out to be a good sxs. I think you will like it.
Don't be afraid to start a new topic with whatever questions you have. We will respond on short time.
Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!