100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, can I get on the list to notify when you are taking reservations? I am planning to come to the Take Over and would gladly change to you for shaded sites. I only need 30 amp, but can stay at 50 amp. Full hook ups. Glad to see you coming to the area!
I’m not sure but apparently there are few to no shaded spots but if you have one, I’ll trade ya for it. As long as it’s got some yard gnomes too and maybe a dragon and a fruit bat! Beer popsicles for all!
Fruit bat for reference;
6F9A982C D4AE 48BE A361 2B6C64CED7F1
E46F0848 B903 4991 8584 6C78C8290AD0

Reactions: sharp
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: sharp
sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m not sure but apparently there are few to no shaded spots but if you have one, I’ll trade ya for it. As long as it’s got some yard gnomes too and maybe a dragon and a fruit bat! Beer popsicles for all!
Fruit bat for reference;
View attachment 62078 View attachment 62079

I have a site at RRB, non of which are shaded. I don't know if Eagle will be less dusty, but would be nice if there would be somewhat less dust too. RRB would really do a service by running a water truck through after the sun goes down.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I will post the reservation information on this page for one week before anywhere else, I figure a shakedown trial period is in order.
I'll also give a 10% discount for the shakedown week, any dates that you guys would like.
Thanks for your generosity

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a site at RRB, non of which are shaded. I don't know if Eagle will be less dusty, but would be nice if there would be somewhat less dust too. RRB would really do a service by running a water truck through after the sun goes down.
I agree 100% the rv sites suck at rrb

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just checked out the campgrounds website on my home computer, it looks great. Good to see you working with local businesses and putting out there info also. Will stop by in April!
Great job

E

Eaglecampground

Sep 9, 2017
Minster, Ohio
www.ohiotele.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just checked out the campgrounds website on my home computer, it looks great. Good to see you working with local businesses and putting out there info also. Will stop by in April!
Great job
Thanks man!!! Looking forward to meeting you!!!
Could you imagine the amount of directions we'd have to give to guests, I figured put it on the website and they can have a go at it without human intervention!!!!

Embracing the local businesses only made sense to me, we are so close to everything and anything yet far enough away.

10 minutes from Shoneys!!!!!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Could you imagine the amount of directions we'd have to give to guests, I figured put it on the website and they can have a go at it without human intervention!!!!

Embracing the local businesses only made sense to me, we are so close to everything and anything yet far enough away.

Man I did not know there were any Shoney’s still in business.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Glad to see you're making progress. I'll have to swing by in April. Maybe we'll stay there next year. You'll find there are lots of great people on this site. Keep up the great work.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

E

Eaglecampground

Sep 9, 2017
Minster, Ohio
www.ohiotele.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
Man I did not know there were any Shoney’s still in business.
Ooooh yeah!!!! A destination for sure!!!

Glad to see you're making progress. I'll have to swing by in April. Maybe we'll stay there next year. You'll find there are lots of great people on this site. Keep up the great work.
Looking forward to meeting you guys and earning your future business!!!

E

Eaglecampground

Sep 9, 2017
Minster, Ohio
www.ohiotele.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
So, can I get on the list to notify when you are taking reservations? I am planning to come to the Take Over and would gladly change to you for shaded sites. I only need 30 amp, but can stay at 50 amp. Full hook ups. Glad to see you coming to the area!
I'd love to say we'll have availability for the takeover but the weather has wrecked our schedule. I will post here 1 full week before I add the reservation link to our website to give you guys the first shake.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
When didn't you have a great day on the trail? No matter the weather, it's a good time to ride.

You need to be careful Dave.
With a job like yours thease guys will always assume you have nothing to complain about.
Doesn't matter how obnoxious the campers are, forest burns down or the trails become infested with Popo's.
If you even hint at not being totally stoked thease guys will link your trail condition page and totally throw it in your face.

I wouldn't do that to you.
Just sayin it might come around to bite you...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!