Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2017
Twin Lakes (Crescent), OK
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hello, I'm Magleto

Cheers all... I'm Chuck from central Oklahoma. Me and the wife have not owned off-road vehicles before, but when we moved to a rather unique community last Spring, we saw that virtually everyone who lives here has ATVs and/or UTVs since all the roads are sandy and there is private access to the Cimarron River and quite a few fun trails. Seeing this we just had to get a new Honda Pioneer 500 and have been abusing it at every opportunity. We've found it to be great trash hauler, mail getter, tree trailer tower, river splasher, sunset seeker and trail goat.

I've enjoyed what I see of the club/forums so far. I'm sure it will lead me to spend irresponsible portions of my salary on accessories.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV
My off-road experience level is: Beginner
My favorite place to ride is: Cimarron River - river bed and surrounding trails

20170528 160148

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the Great Lakes State

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the addiction from Texas! We dont discuss the $ we spend on our rigs. o_OJust how much fun they are.

Reactions: Magleto and sharp
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SE Missouri

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy Chuck, and welcome. I'm Mike from Edmond OK. We are almost neighbors. Sounds like you are really enjoying your P500.

advertisement
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome

Max718

Max718

Jun 7, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello, I'm Magleto

Cheers all... I'm Chuck from central Oklahoma. Me and the wife have not owned off-road vehicles before, but when we moved to a rather unique community last Spring, we saw that virtually everyone who lives here has ATVs and/or UTVs since all the roads are sandy and there is private access to the Cimarron River and quite a few fun trails. Seeing this we just had to get a new Honda Pioneer 500 and have been abusing it at every opportunity. We've found it to be great trash hauler, mail getter, tree trailer tower, river splasher, sunset seeker and trail goat.

I've enjoyed what I see of the club/forums so far. I'm sure it will lead me to spend irresponsible portions of my salary on accessories.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV
My off-road experience level is: Beginner
My favorite place to ride is: Cimarron River - river bed and surrounding trails

View attachment 52788
Welcome from SE Mississippi

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!