P500 Hello from Minnesota

P

packrat

Nov 12, 2016
Blaine, Minnesota
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just gave the Honda shop a big check this morning for a little red p500, i will be shopping for a windshield and top for it over the winter.
I would be intrested in hearing from folks here in the midwest about trails that can be accessed from campgrounds.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard, this forum is a great source of information! Be sure to post pictures and ask questions if you have them!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just gave the Honda shop a big check this morning for a little red p500, i will be shopping for a windshield and top for it over the winter.
I would be intrested in hearing from folks here in the midwest about trails that can be accessed from campgrounds.
Welcome here, don't forget the pics!

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome from your neighbor to your south

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It looks like you are about two hours away from the Clark and Jackson county trails in Wis.there are a couple county parks on that trail that have camping.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Welcome and congratulations on your new P5! Now...Let the Mods Begin;) I'm guessing your most important mod will be storageo_O

Reactions: JTW
P

packrat

Nov 12, 2016
Blaine, Minnesota
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome and congratulations on your new P5! Now...Let the Mods Begin;) I'm guessing your most important mod will be storageo_O
The dealer is going to store it for me till the spring, it's been such a nice fall that the cold weather has been kinda of a shock.

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Eau Claire County! Stop by here and we'll go for a ride. Only an hr and change away.

P

packrat

Nov 12, 2016
Blaine, Minnesota
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
It looks like you are about two hours away from the Clark and Jackson county trails in Wis.there are a couple county parks on that trail that have camping.
Wisconsin and Michigan are high on my list, i know they both have extensive trail systems.
I would be realy intrested in you folks favorite trails.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
The dealer is going to store it for me till the spring, it's been such a nice fall that the cold weather has been kinda of a shock.
No...I wasn't talking about storing the P5, I was talking about you being a Packrat & storing everythinng on the P5...including the kitchen sink...hence the name Packrat. Lol!
But, since you mentioned it I'd be happy to store your P5 for the winter here in North Dakota.;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No...I wasn't talking about storing the P5, I was talking about you being a Packrat & storing everythinng on the P5...including the kitchen sink...hence the name Packrat. Lol!
But, since you mentioned it I'd be happy to store your P5 for the winter here in North Dakota.;)
That's hilarious dude, I knew what you meant from the beginning!

Reactions: Eltobgi
P

packrat

Nov 12, 2016
Blaine, Minnesota
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Ha...i use the same name when ever i can on a forum, went right over the top.
I apreciate the offer to "store it" for me.:)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ha...i use the same name when ever i can on a forum, went right over the top.
I apreciate the offer to "store it" for me.:)
Knowing Elto, he probably meant he'd ride it all winter for you. ;)

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from another Minnesotan. What dealer did you get to store it for you for winter? And out of curiosity, why store it at all? You can ride year round if you want and it's fun to play in the snow, assuming we have any.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yes it is!;)
IMG 5701

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm new here also. So far what I have learned from these folks is crazy! Ha. Great site! Happy trails

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!