moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wisconsin and Michigan are high on my list, i know they both have extensive trail systems.
I would be realy intrested in you folks favorite trails.
Got some decent trails right outside my front door. Come in down.

P

packrat

Nov 12, 2016
Blaine, Minnesota
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from another Minnesotan. What dealer did you get to store it for you for winter? And out of curiosity, why store it at all? You can ride year round if you want and it's fun to play in the snow, assuming we have any.
Larson cycle in Cambridge and i have one of these for the winter
IMG 3036

Reactions: Shadesmn
P

packrat

Nov 12, 2016
Blaine, Minnesota
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm new here also. So far what I have learned from these folks is crazy! Ha. Great site! Happy trails
Crazy is ok, normal people are boring.
How far are you from Mountain Home ? My Brother has a winter place there.

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Larson cycle in Cambridge and i have one of these for the winter
View attachment 27560
I was hoping you would say larson's. They are awesome up there. If you get any accessories from them talk to mark in parts he is the man. Helped me out a lot last year after some "confusion" we'll call it, with my salesperson. Let me know if you want to go riding sometime, im not far from you, and dont know anyone else close with a p500. Be fun to hit the trail with another one.

Reactions: moparornocar
P

packrat

Nov 12, 2016
Blaine, Minnesota
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I was hoping you would say larson's. They are awesome up there. If you get any accessories from them talk to mark in parts he is the man. Helped me out a lot last year after some "confusion" we'll call it, with my salesperson. Let me know if you want to go riding sometime, im not far from you, and dont know anyone else close with a p500. Be fun to hit the trail with another one.
Sounds like a plan, i have been on the dnr site looking at trails.
I liked the no presure sales at Larson's, they just mentioned some options and an out the door price.
My brother had bought a 500 from them this spring and i drove it arround some on the farm,thats what got me looking at them.

Reactions: Shadesmn
Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Sounds like a plan, i have been on the dnr site looking at trails.
I liked the no presure sales at Larson's, they just mentioned some options and an out the door price.
My brother had bought a 500 from them this spring and i drove it arround some on the farm,thats what got me looking at them.
Yeah, they are very laid back on sales pressure. And their prices cant be beat.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!