Hello From North Florida

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Hello from Florida I am in the process of trying to buy a P1000-5D but it looks like credit scores of 600 won't cut it with no bk ever. We tried RideNow in Ocala the price was fair 17,000 with roof and windshield. Then came back i miss-quoted it's 18k by that time that had our credit being ran we walked out. We tried Love motorsports in Homosassa by the time we got to Love our credit was denied. Love couldn't help us such is life i guess.

Reactions: knuckledeep
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Dang that stinks. Are you trading one in or not? They are expensive with no trade or not much down.

Hopefully you'll be riding soon. Do you currently own a side-by-side or ATV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
No trade in I have an Arctic Cat 500 4x4 TBX model it's the 2 seat four wheeler with a dump bed instead of 2nd seat. I love my cat but the wife and I decided we want a SXS to trail ride with friends who have them I was looking at the Yamaha Viking 6 but the Honda won me over I have owned several of their three wheelers in my younger years always reliable.

Reactions: joeymt33
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hang in there, everything happens for a reason.

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!