Hello from Ohio

bb0bbby

bb0bbby

Aug 28, 2023
Columbus
Ownership

1. 700-4
New to me 2021 1000-5 Deluxe. This bad boy sat outside under a tree house at the previous owners house :(
Two of my seatbelts are faded but other than that it cleaned up rather nicely. OEM hard roof is on order. Added gun rack, rear backup lights, hillbilly brake, throttle maxx.
The windshield is kind of hard to see through so that will be next upgrade. Probably glass.

Thanks for the add…oh only yeah 260 miles!!

IMG 4033

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Michigan!

Nice Buggy! Always liked the white. Thats a SATV flip windshield, they are real nice. What did they do scratch the hell out of it?

“thanks for the add”?
Selling it so soon?

bb0bbby

bb0bbby

Aug 28, 2023
Columbus
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Michigan!

Nice Buggy! Always liked the white. Thats a SATV flip windshield, they are real nice. What did they do scratch the hell out of it?

“thanks for the add”?
Selling it so soon?
Not selling. Thanks for allowing me here sound better?
It looks like they got some sort of overspray on it from staining the treehouse it was under or something.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
If I were selling, it would be ad 😜
Uh oh, Sheriff @Remington. Looks like we've got us a live one! 🤣 J/K

Welcome from MI, @bb0bbby.

That's a nice buggy. Had a deposit on a white '21 Deluxe when my '21 Phantom Camo became available. Otherwise, I'd have the white.

Faded seatbelts? Put a harness bar in and install some 4 or 5 point harnesses and remove those faded belts!

Stick around and we'll help you spend all your disposable income over the next few months.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not selling. Thanks for allowing me here sound better?
It looks like they got some sort of overspray on it from staining the treehouse it was under or something.
Yup thats better. Usually when someone puts in an add, your looking for a job or selling. Im Just not use to the younger gens lingo i guess lol but I get it. Im sick as fuc
At the moment, my brain isnt at 100%

Well that sucks about the overspray. If u PM @SuperATV on here, he can maybe get u a new upper windshield at a decent replacement cost.

bb0bbby

bb0bbby

Aug 28, 2023
Columbus
Ownership

1. 700-4
Uh oh, Sheriff @Remington. Looks like we've got us a live one! 🤣 J/K

Welcome from MI, @bb0bbby.

That's a nice buggy. Had a deposit on a white '21 Deluxe when my '21 Phantom Camo became available. Otherwise, I'd have the white.

Faded seatbelts? Put a harness bar in and install some 4 or 5 point harnesses and remove those faded belts!

Stick around and we'll help you spend all your disposable income over the next few months.
Figured I’d raz the Sheriff a bit 😉. My brother has the same exact yr vehicle in white & I fell in love with it.
I originally purchased a 700-4 deluxe then after a month I sold it in 2 days on fb marketplace & found this. I absolutely love the 1000!

bb0bbby

bb0bbby

Aug 28, 2023
Columbus
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yup thats better. Usually when someone puts in an add, your looking for a job or selling. Im Just not use to the younger gens lingo i guess lol

Well that sucks about the overspray. If u PM @SuperATV on here, he can maybe get u a new upper windshield at a decent replacement cost.
Great idea tyvm. That means Thank You Very Much 🦕
😂 I hit 50 next yr but do have an 11y/o girl. Also have a 26 & 23yr old so I’ve heard it all.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Great idea tyvm. That means Thank You Very Much 🦕
😂 I hit 50 next yr but do have an 11y/o girl. Also have a 26 & 23yr old so I’ve heard it all.
Haha I know a few of them.
I just turned 49 yesterday while combating this sinus/flu not to be confused with the Kung Flu.
No kids. But I work with a bunch of young bucks in there early 20’s-mid 30’s they talk in the dampness navitive tongue that resembles Jive of the 70’s 🤣

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!