Hello from Southeast Louisiana

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi everyone new to forum from Chauvin LA. Currently shopping for. Pioneer 700 4. See y'all around the forum

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hey Bayou, Welcome to the HondaSxS community.
When are you looking to buy a Pioneer. Are you finding the in stock around there?
We have collected a lot of information about the Pioneer. Hit up the search box. If you can't find what you are look for just make a post. The members are friendly and will respond soon.

Hope you get your Pioneer soon. Loom forward to seeing you around.
Thanks.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I actually make bunch phone calls June 3 morning. All I could fine was two red P4 one Lake Charles one Lafayette. When buy one in Lafayette that day. Everyone wants green or camo. I took what I could find.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The green is HARD to find, at least around here, I took a red last Sept.and looking back if I hadn't it would've been January before a green P4 showed up locally.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!