Hello from the Eastern Panhandle of WV

W

WVPioneer1000

Jun 15, 2020
Eastern Panhandle WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just bought a 2020-P1K-3 about a month ago. Never had a SXS before, always used golf carts, EZ-Go Workhorses. Getting ready to retire and needed something a bit more robust for the farm. We have about 10 acres and raise goats as a hobby, we also have a cabin on the Potomac River above Dam 5 that is about 6 miles from the house and farm. I will also use the SXS to travel to the cabin. I have been browsing around the forum here and there and this seems to be a nice place to hang my hat here and there to learn about the SXS and general chit-chat. I have no plans to use my SXS as most of you do here. I will add some features eventually i.e. front lights, back lights, dual batteries and isolator for a few things. I use to work as an ET but now, until I retire, work in the Cyber IT Security field.

Last edited:
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Just bought a 2020-P1K-3 about a month ago.. I have no plans to use my SXS as most of you do here.

Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome. If you do not plan to use your SXS as most of here do, I am sure it will last you a very, very long time ;)

Reactions: Isaiah and Mudwing
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the undocumented Motor City Mad Man from the Grate Lakes!

• Haha
Reactions: Mudwing and Isaiah
advertisement
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just bought a 2020-P1K-3 about a month ago. Never had a SXS before, always used golf carts, EZ-Go Workhorses. Getting ready to retire and needed something a bit more robust for the farm. We have about 10 acres and raise goats as a hobby, we also have a cabin on the Potomac River above Dam 5 that is about 6 miles from the house and farm. I will also use the SXS to travel to the cabin. I have been browsing around the forum here and there and this seems to be a nice place to hang my hat here and there to learn about the SXS and general chit-chat. I have no plans to use my SXS as most of you do here. I will add some features eventually i.e. front lights, back lights, dual batteries and isolator for a few things. I use to work as an ET but now, until I retire, work in the Cyber IT Security field.

Welcome to the club from Tennessee.

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!