P1000 Help 2017 Pioneer 1000 le 400 km

P

Petes

Aug 3, 2019
London ON Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello: I have not ridden the 1000 much this year. I bought new in 2019 . Battery went dead this summer with infrequent use. I did briefly use the winch in my garage about 6 weeks ago with not starting the buggy. I have only started it a few times this year. Battery not charging. I just installed new Yuasa battery fully charged. As I hook up the positive battery lead a pump noise comes on and does not shut off. There is no lights or ignition at all? Does not start and I cannot really leave the positive lead attached as it just runs this pump noise. Any ideas? Thank you.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Petes
Exactly what they all said above is the best to start at.

So u have 2 post in 3 years and its all this thread and no pics! 🤨

Welcome from the other side of the water here in the once Great State Of Michigan!

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN! ;)

Reactions: TripleB and EMAW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!