P1000 Help ,looking for a pioneer 1000 in North Idaho.

B

black diamond

Mar 14, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm looking for a new one ,3 seater in green or Camo. I want to purchase in Oregon or Montana to avoid sales tax. I would consider a pre owned but seems to be, they are going for retail or close and they are 2-3 years OLD. Any Dealers that could be recommended ? I'm in the pan handle by Canada. I called the dealer in Onatrio Oregon. I had some help on another thread but thought I would post up here as well. Thanks in advance...

B

black diamond

Mar 14, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Great ,I'll call them . Are you getting a "deal" or paying retail and what are the extras you have decided on,wait time ? ? Thanks in advance. My time line seems over optimistic in retrospect . I was thinking a couple of weeks but now I am looking at months. I'm not in a hurry .

Reactions: Lady01
vdefender

vdefender

Feb 1, 2021
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm definitely getting a "deal". I called every dealer in the PNW with one in stock and they all laughed at me when I made an offer under MSRP. They just said, no thanks, I'll have this sold in a week tops at full price.

Last edited:
B

black diamond

Mar 14, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I will call them tomorrow. I have a quote from another dealer and they want 1499.00 for freight ! There is also a 499.00 for "theft" and I'm not sure what that is for ? I asked for an explanation on that one but that's a 2k bump up !

E

everette

Mar 4, 2020
Cottontown
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I will call them tomorrow. I have a quote from another dealer and they want 1499.00 for freight ! There is also a 499.00 for "theft" and I'm not sure what that is for ? I asked for an explanation on that one but that's a 2k bump up !
$499 for "theft". Ha! They aren't even trying to hide that it's highway robbery.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: CID and Lady01
TheHoover

TheHoover

Jun 26, 2018
PNW
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm looking for a new one ,3 seater in green or Camo. I want to purchase in Oregon or Montana to avoid sales tax. I would consider a pre owned but seems to be, they are going for retail or close and they are 2-3 years OLD. Any Dealers that could be recommended ? I'm in the pan handle by Canada. I called the dealer in Onatrio Oregon. I had some help on another thread but thought I would post up here as well. Thanks in advance...
Edge power sports in Ontario. Also Canyon Honda in Caldwell, ID. I drive by both these dealers and they have pioneers on the lot. Not sure if they are available though?

Makes me chuckle, 3 years ago I paid $16.3k out the door, including roof and window, any color, and ample stock. For the Deluxe model.

COVID......

B

black diamond

Mar 14, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks all ,I just put myself on a list for a 3 seater with Outlaw Motor Sports Enterprise
Oregon.

Reactions: Lady01 and CID
vdefender

vdefender

Feb 1, 2021
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Awesome! I am driving down there today to pick up my 1000-5!

advertisement
B

black diamond

Mar 14, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
follow up: I highly recommend OUTLAW motor sports in Enterprise Oregon. It is a family owned business and have been around since 2000 . I put a call in and Dustin James returned my call. He spent at least 15 minutes going over supply,models,700 vs. 1000 different tires,heat problems with the 1000 . There prices can't be beat but I was asked to not share any $. When you get on their list ,as supply comes on line,they will call and you put up a deposit. For a location like Enterprise Oregon I was surprised there was a Honda Dealer at that location. They must be selling to a ton to out of town Honda customers. This is an unsolicited ,no kick back recommendation . Ask for Dustin ,tell them "Ricky" mentioned Outlaw M.S. . If you are patient and get on a list you will save $ and if you get in a hurry and settle you may regret getting something you really didn't want in the first place. Dustin said that it could be months and it might be a 2022 model. Dustin shared the dealer "pipeline" inventory sheet,patiently went over every aspect of the various models with me. The quote I received lacked the shocking added $$$ I received from a couple of other dealers I'm sticking with : a 1000 -3 in green or cammo :) Thanks to Lady01 for the recommendation for Outlaw Motor Sports Enterprise Oregon .

Reactions: CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!