P500 Help! Shifting Issues!

Lightjet

Lightjet

Jan 18, 2020
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It will shift but it requires higher rpms to shift. One time it went thru the gears fine the started bucking and down shifted on it's own the stayed in second and would not come out until I cut the bike off completely. Restarted the bike and went to manual again just to get it back to my garage and continue to trouble shoot
Gears looked brand new and not hampered with at all

Lightjet

Lightjet

Jan 18, 2020
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Well, here's the moral to the story folks! When you work on stuff....put said stuff back correctly with all the correct parts! Turns out that when I replaced the gears for stock and mailed off my reduction, I maid my basket bushing with it! I put this thing back together when my buddy sent me the bushing back and all works as it should! Yes, Yes... I Know Ima idiot! But I can do reductions in my sleep now so any takers in Mississippi close to Jackson need one.... I'm your guy! I learned from my mistake/s on my own bike so I wont make those same mistakes on yours if you need one! Hut me up, Ill be reasonable and also Humble! Appreciate all the help along the way!

D

Duckhunt

Well, here's the moral to the story folks! When you work on stuff....put said stuff back correctly with all the correct parts! Turns out that when I replaced the gears for stock and mailed off my reduction, I maid my basket bushing with it! I put this thing back together when my buddy sent me the bushing back and all works as it should! Yes, Yes... I Know Ima idiot! But I can do reductions in my sleep now so any takers in Mississippi close to Jackson need one.... I'm your guy! I learned from my mistake/s on my own bike so I wont make those same mistakes on yours if you need one! Hut me up, Ill be reasonable and also Humble! Appreciate all the help along the way!
Glad to hear! I was out of ideas and punted! But a happy ending is always appreciated whether it's a garage project or... massage!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!