P1000m3 Here we go

Lindyrig

Lindyrig

Jan 26, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hope you all think I'm cool. I've got a 18 LE 3, 50/50 work and play. Already learned a lot from this forum and look forward to interacting.
Thanks for the add from Minnesota.

KIMG0157

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from Canton, OH
Red is the fastest color, but tracks were going to slow you down anyway.

Now let's see pics of those tracks in action!

#NTC

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State.

Like @trigger said.....very cool!!

And like @JeremieBaker said.....let's see them in action.

#NTC

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hope you all think I'm cool. I've got a 18 LE 3, 50/50 work and play. Already learned a lot from this forum and look forward to interacting.
Thanks for the add from Minnesota.

View attachment 247501
That’s awesome, take it off any sweet jumps? 😂

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Welcome from Minnesota! I’ve got the same tracks on my 2017 1000-5 LE. Next your going to want upper doors, full windshield and rear cab enclosure. Those tracks throw a lot of snow! Also keep an eye on your rear outer cv boots. There’s not a lot of room between the boots and the bottom A frame and snow and ice will build up around the boots. I’m always scared it will rip or tear one. If I’m stopping for a longer period of time the wet snow will harden into ice. I carry a screwdriver with me and I’ll chisel off carefully the buildup around the boots. The front doesn’t seem to be much of a problem. There is more room between the cv boots and suspension. There hasn’t been anywhere that I’ve been able to go with them although the weight of the 1000 will sink down quite a bit into the snow. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!