100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm sorry to be all doom and gloomy all the time especially on here where everyone is typically happy and enjoying this brotherhood of sorts. I am just hoping that some of what I'm trying to show you guys makes some sort of difference and maybe some of you will take certain steps to protect yourselves and your loved ones. Again I apologize for all of this but I am just the messenger...God Bless all of you and Carry on!
IMG 4299

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm sorry to be all doom and gloomy all the time especially on here where everyone is typically happy and enjoying this brotherhood of sorts. I am just hoping that some of what I'm trying to show you guys makes some sort of difference and maybe some of you will take certain steps to protect yourselves and your loved ones. Again I apologize for all of this but I am just the messenger...God Bless all of you and Carry on!
View attachment 186012
We cool brother Dan.

IMG 3454

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
View attachment 186012
another person's outlook or opinion is always welcome, sometimes that's what it takes to open ones eyes or mind. I personally enjoy reading most of your post. no worries my friend.

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Don’t be Sorry Brother, You have nothing to be sorry for, You are just saying what most People think anyway,,,,, information on the internet lots of times get out of hand and sometimes the truth of the matter will get off base as to what is really taking place, the worst thing about YouTube is that a lot of the information on there is generated by the desire for a viral video, God is in control and the worst that could happen is that We get to go See Him, :)👍

BOX2
box3 - TEST

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!