Hi. First day here

J

jeffreykooken

Dec 25, 2016
Bakersfield, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Hi, and Merry Christmas. I am Jeff from Bakersfield, Ca. I found this sight today, and I am glad I did. I already have got new directions to go for fixin up my P-500. I bought it last year at the beginning of October to help get me to deeper to better trailheads, so I can hunt better bucks. So far, I have had it up in the Temblors, above Taft, the soutern Sierra's above Kernville, the Bishop- Mammoth area, and southwest Utah, by Coral Pink sand Dunes. Man what fun. This gets me places the Jeeps never could. And my grandsons are now getting a taste of the outdoors. I hope to learn alot here. Good luck, be safe, happy holidays...
Jeff

J

jeffreykooken

Dec 25, 2016
Bakersfield, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks. Pics soon. I need the wife to show me how to post pics. Mine is still box stock. But in these few hours here, I am getting the bug to build. This year will be interesting on this front. Looking forward to the challenge. Merry Christmas. Jeff

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks. Pics soon. I need the wife to show me how to post pics. Mine is still box stock. But in these few hours here, I am getting the bug to build. This year will be interesting on this front. Looking forward to the challenge. Merry Christmas. Jeff
Welcome, ya this sight does that to a person and you have a blank canvas to start with.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hi, and Merry Christmas. I am Jeff from Bakersfield, Ca. I found this sight today, and I am glad I did. I already have got new directions to go for fixin up my P-500. I bought it last year at the beginning of October to help get me to deeper to better trailheads, so I can hunt better bucks. So far, I have had it up in the Temblors, above Taft, the soutern Sierra's above Kernville, the Bishop- Mammoth area, and southwest Utah, by Coral Pink sand Dunes. Man what fun. This gets me places the Jeeps never could. And my grandsons are now getting a taste of the outdoors. I hope to learn alot here. Good luck, be safe, happy holidays...
Jeff

Welcome to the forum.

J

JTW

Hellooooo from Kentucky!! I started with a p500 and really liked it. Strongmade front bumper with a winch, strong made basket and Huskey 48" side tool box from Home Depot for the rear rack.. makes an awesome setup!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Georgia!

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Merry Christmas! Welcome from Minnesota.

Reactions: sharp
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Jeff

Hi Jeff welcome! :) You may want to part with some of your Christmas cash on one of the gloveboxs that Chooglin made. Its called the box. :) They are a thing of beauty and built like a brick sh!t house. :)

P500 glove boxes for sale

Reactions: Tigermark and JTW
advertisement
Jimmyscoin

Jimmyscoin

Nov 27, 2016
Fairbanks, alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Fairbanks Alaska! It's great that you are getting your grandkids into the outdoors. I involve my kids also, I don't want kids that think meat magically appears in the grocery store. Plus, the memories made will be cherished a lifetime for them.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
catnip

catnip

Dec 21, 2016
northeast PA
Ownership

1. 500
You've been to some gorgeous areas with your 500! Welcome to the forum, from Pennsylvania. I just got my p500 last week.

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from MN. Good choice of machine, P500 is awesome.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!